Monday, March 7, 2011

She was 5 months old but I'm sooo behind...she's almost 6 months now!!

I have been sooo busy that I almost bypassed her 5 month post!  She is gettig so long, and just starting to put a little meat on her bones!!  She is starting to roll over and sit up!



This month, she has learned to suck her toes...constantly!



She is starting to sit up on her own, although she usually ends up flat on her face!!


And, most exciting of all....SHE'S SLEEPING IN HER CRIB!!  She had absolutely no issues moving to her big girl bed and she even sleeps better!

And she even earns us a little money on the side!!

1 comment:

  1. I know I am even later than you but I love it!!!! She even has the same crib sheet as A!! I just can't wait for them to be together again!!!

    ReplyDelete